Sunday 7 October 2012

Hello :)

Hi there,

It's been a while since I've posted anything. 

There's really no excuse. I totally have nail posts to put up, I just haven't. 

There's some posts sitting, ready to be edited and written. 

I'm going to try and do some soon. 

I just filed my nails down to stubs because its too dangerous to have longer nails whilst cheerleading (the real kind with stunts and tumbles) in case someone gets scratched and I hate it! So much less space for pretty designs, but hey ho. 

These are my current nails! (Before filing...)

I haven't put up any instagram posts since I did the Olympics Closing Ceremony either...

Bad Ling.

I hope you're all well anyway and I will be posting shortly (I hope) .

Love love and lazylove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog btw, it would mean so much if you checked out mine ! Wanna follow each other ? :-) xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog hun! New follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neatly done I like! http://stylein2ition.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete