Thursday, 15 November 2012

Everyday Make Up Routine/Office Make Up Tutorial *video*



I love this look for casual times :)

Hope you liked it! :D

Products in this video:
~ The Body Shop Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF15
~ Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
~ Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation SPF25++ in I'm so money HONEY
~ Sigma Flat Foundation Brush
~ MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
~ Nars Pressed Powder in Beach
~ Bubbi Buffer Brush
~ HD Brows Kit in Vamp
~ Barry M Dazzle Dush in 39
~ ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush
~ Badger Eye Blender Brush
~ Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Black
~ New CID i-blossom Pressed Powder Cheek Stamp in 01 Petal
~ Urabn Decay All Nighter Spray
~ Nars Lipstick in Senorita


Thanks for watching :)

Love love and everydaylove!!
Toffee xXxXx

6 comments:

  1. I love your video and I am now your biggest fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video! lovey style!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The connections that you make early in your career will take you far. After 20 years it is still true for me. This has been true regarding companies I worked for and those I worked with. All you have written is excellent advice.

    McDesert Safari

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! so cute! (ps: lovely blog, girl, can't wait to read more!)






    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dee ho Gorgeous! That look is so cute!
    TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! Do you remember that movie? I do. I just dated myself.
    TEEN WEEK was a wonderful success-if you came by the blog, and had a looksie, thanks for helping out.
    In the meantime, enjoy your Shabbat this evening and see you around the Grammy awards posts!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    Makeup University
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! :)

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete