Thursday 6 January 2011

Bling it on!!

Can I just say...
BLING IT ON!!!

Doesn't this duo take your breath away? Just me? Oh, okay then.

But it does look amazing right? Yes. Yes, it does, Ling. Good :)

So after buying this gorgeous gold glitter polish from Butter London (West End Wonderland) for my housemate as part of her Christmas present, I decided that I needed it and started to hunt around for it.

(both Butter London images have been taken from Google)

But, I heard ASOS.com were having a sale and I wanted to check out the beauty section as always!

And I managed to find a similarity in an O.P.I. Nail Lacquer! It's called Bring on the Bling which is an awesome name!!! The packet reads: A gold glitter that's beyond dazzling.

I know this isn't a great picture, but it shows the amazing sparkly-ness of the glitter that will soon be on my nails! I actually haven't tested it out yet, but my housemate did and it looks awesome! Takes a couple of coats to get it opaque though! I might just use a gold polish underneath :)


And this is the 2 in 1 lip gloss that comes with it!
The packet reads: Rich color and radiant shine in one glossy tube.


I also picked up this set of 3 glitter Nails Inc polishes from ASOS.com!
Silver glitter is named Electric Avenue; pink glitter is Chelsea Square; and purple glitter is Park Lane.

Need to swatch these ASAP because they look LUSHHH!

And on another blingin' note, my mother, brother and sister-in-law think I look like the girl in the UK McDonald's Christmas menu ad...

What do you think??

This is the full video if you haven't seen it :P

Love love and blinglove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. These polishes are gorgeous! I'm really into glittering nail polish at the moment. I'd been hunting around for a sherbert orange type colour and found one that matched in the Maybelline section at Superdrug, but this colour was another one I was looking for, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for this. xxx

    ReplyDelete