Thursday, 6 January 2011

Bling it on!!

Can I just say...
BLING IT ON!!!

Doesn't this duo take your breath away? Just me? Oh, okay then.

But it does look amazing right? Yes. Yes, it does, Ling. Good :)

So after buying this gorgeous gold glitter polish from Butter London (West End Wonderland) for my housemate as part of her Christmas present, I decided that I needed it and started to hunt around for it.

(both Butter London images have been taken from Google)

But, I heard ASOS.com were having a sale and I wanted to check out the beauty section as always!

And I managed to find a similarity in an O.P.I. Nail Lacquer! It's called Bring on the Bling which is an awesome name!!! The packet reads: A gold glitter that's beyond dazzling.

I know this isn't a great picture, but it shows the amazing sparkly-ness of the glitter that will soon be on my nails! I actually haven't tested it out yet, but my housemate did and it looks awesome! Takes a couple of coats to get it opaque though! I might just use a gold polish underneath :)


And this is the 2 in 1 lip gloss that comes with it!
The packet reads: Rich color and radiant shine in one glossy tube.


I also picked up this set of 3 glitter Nails Inc polishes from ASOS.com!
Silver glitter is named Electric Avenue; pink glitter is Chelsea Square; and purple glitter is Park Lane.

Need to swatch these ASAP because they look LUSHHH!

And on another blingin' note, my mother, brother and sister-in-law think I look like the girl in the UK McDonald's Christmas menu ad...

What do you think??

This is the full video if you haven't seen it :P

Love love and blinglove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. These polishes are gorgeous! I'm really into glittering nail polish at the moment. I'd been hunting around for a sherbert orange type colour and found one that matched in the Maybelline section at Superdrug, but this colour was another one I was looking for, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for this. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my great give away.. Lots of great stuff to win, you just have to follow a few rules. Just click this link under this!

    In my shoes give away

    ReplyDelete