Saturday 22 January 2011

You make me smile :)

Wow, so I was looking through my draft posts a while ago and I found an award I was nominated for but never claimed!!

It's over a year old, and was given to me by the lovely Shirley (award post) and I decided I should do it now! If you have some time, maybe check out her blog and have a little snoop!


This has to be one of the cutest blog awards I've ever seen and I can't believe I haven't done anything about it until now! Crazy...

What needs to be done:
* You have to put a song that makes you happy :)
* You can tag as many people as you want, there is no limit :)
* Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it! :)

So, I have very many songs that make me happy, but I think this video is very fitting.

Also, this song just makes me so happy everytime I listen to it, I am instantly in a good mood and smiling all the way through!

People I want to award this to:
Her style of writing is so great! Cutesy and informal, you can really feel her fondness coming across from her posts! She has great style shown in her outfit posts which help me a lot and we have grown to be pretty good friendlies which is an added plus!
(Oh, and she makes these amazing cupcakes that are sooo pretty!!!)

Kelly (Pinksealight)
After taking a short hiatus, Kelly has returned to the blog world! YAY
Her boyf used to do a blog post every week but I don't know if that's still happening at the moment. That was a fun thing for me to read, just about life and not just beauty. Kinda hope she sees this and shows him (please do it again!!!) haha. Kelly's posts are great too and very insightful. I love the hat pics on her latest post!

Vicky's blog is great because she has a shopping addiction and she's always got hauls going on around her blog! If you're lucky you might catch her when she's having a blog sale with some great products for reduced prices! She's one to read as if you don't have a lot of money to spend, you can live vicariously through her! And she has pretty awesome nails all the time!!!

Yep, so please check them out if you have some time and I hope they will make you smile, like they do for me!

Thanks to Shirley for awarding me :D

Love love and awardlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment