Saturday 16 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 ~ Your favourite song at this time last year

This was hard to recollect... my favourite song changes all the time! Haha :D
Delta Goodrem is such a beautiful singer and this song touches my heart everytime. I love that she still performed even when she was ill. I hope you love it too

(This is the last day and it's been a blast sharing my musical taste with you guys. I hope you enjoyed and maybe discovered some new songs to love!!)

If you want to join in too, click here for the list of the full 30 days!

Love love and musiclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. I loved the 30 Day Challenge and this one was hard for me to pick too, but in the end Empire of the Sun won out, especially because I couldn't stop listening to it last year. This is a brilliant song too, and Delta Goodrem does have a lovely voice. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely song, can see why it's a top pick for you, I would find it hard to pick one single song!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete