Wednesday 13 April 2011

Apricot Flutterbys NOTD

Alright, readers? Yes? Good! I'm glad.

I found a stash of nail art decals so I thought I should use some :)

The base polish is a beautiful bright peach shade called Apricot Punch from Rimmel's I Love Fruities Last Finish range. I love the fact that it's scented!

The art decals look a bit sticker-ish up close (ie in my pictures) but in real life, they look cute and flat. I didn't want to put something on all my nails because I thought it would be more elegant!

I left out the middle and pinky fingers. The colour is so beautiful on its own anyway :)

I love this decal. The cute mini white butterflies make it into a little flutterby family!

What do you guys think? Art decals = like/dislike?

Love love and nailartdecallove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS APRICOT COLOR!! <3

    tingkabelle-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! looks sooo cute! jeez I dont even have time for my nails let alone make it look cute like urs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love butterflies. U can buy like a pack of 10/20 nail stickers for about £3 on ebay!
    bextung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete