Friday, 6 May 2011

I was a fool living in a dream OOTD

Hello :P

I meant to post this outfit a while ago, but I forgot :S

Please mind the patchy tan... LOL

I love this dress and this simple outfit!

* Red checked dress from Primark
* Black bow pleather belt from New Look
* Black checked socks from H&M
* White plimsoles from Primark

* Sunnies from Primark

* Red hair bow from Claire's Accessories

I especially love the adjustable straps on the back! I criss-cross them as I have a short body, but they can be worn straight aswell :) There are three button holes so the lengths can be adjusted too!

Love love and reddresslove!!
Toffee xXxXx

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the dress, perfect for Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆

    ~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪ こんにちは。♡
    OMC (Oh my cute!) My name is Wynter Chan and I am here with ‘Adorablee’ Cute Inc. Your blog is ubersweet and we’d love it if you’d visit us, neh~!
    We are looking for genuine, adorable-loving readers. If you love Japanese anything, Lolita/Harajuku street fashion, dainty magical findings, Asian toys, or tons of other squee-worthy stuff, this is the site for you! Daily kawaii updates on life in Japan. We hope you enjoy every adorable inch of this blog - let the cuteness swallow your screen.

    ○ www.AdorableeCute.com ○

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!
    If you visit, we’ll give you a big kawaii-bear hug (つ• ㉦•)づ
    And we’d love it if you followed too~!! ^o^

    *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and I missed you! I haven't been on your blog for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a short body too, such a good idea to cross the straps over! xx

    ReplyDelete