Monday 16 May 2011

If you like to tell me maybe OOTD

... just go ahead now :)

* Baby Pink Bow Grip I made (might start selling these soon!)
* Navy Blue Lace Dress from Roshi
* Black Belt from New Look
* Nude Tights with Black Hearts from Primark
* Black Suede Ankle High Cowboy Boots from New Look

* Navy Blue Blazer from New Look

The day was so lovely when I shot these pictures!

I had a lot of fun and loved how they turned out :D

I wore minimal make up so it wouldn't take away from the outfit.

I also left my hair quite plain for the same reason.

The lace softens the darkness of the navy blue colour and makes the outfit look super feminine!

*Russian Doll Necklace from Accessorize

There were too many shots I loved so here are some more :P



Hope you liked it :) Would love to hear your feedback in the comments!

Love love and bluelacelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Love the tights and the RUssian doll necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    Love the tights and necklace :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete