Tuesday 17 April 2012

Blueberry Indian Ocean NOTD


I saw Indian Ocean by Model's Own and fell in love (along with 5 other nail polishes...)


So I am showcasing this one first.


I've painted a single layer of Barry M Blueberry as a base colour before applying two coats of Indian Ocean. 


This polish is so beautifully duo-chrome that I'm going to have to experiment with different base colours. The sales girls were advising it looks good over lilacs and blues but I'm wondering how it would change a baby pink or even over a dark colour. 


For now, the blue is gorgeous and I've tried to photograph my nails in different lights to show the full extent of the two colours.


<3


What do you think about this colour??

Love love and duochromelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. That's just a little bit gorgeous! I've been after Indian Ocean for ages but nowhere near me has it *Sad face*

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this nail polish is so nice, makes me want to go to the beach.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete