Saturday 7 April 2012

Inspired by MiC NOTD


So Made in Chelsea is back and I spotted a cute manicure that Caggie was wearing. It was orange and purple and I thought I'd do something similar... (when she went to see Spencer have a flying lesson in Season 3, Episode 1 - they hug and you can see her nails!)


I chose to mute the colours as it's springtime so I've gone for pastel versions in peach and lilac and also wanted a little glam shine so I added sheer pearlescent shades too.



It's fun to use two different colours but not too childish for grown-up parties!

* OPI Nail Envy in Matte

For the peach nails I used:
* OPI Nail Lacquer in Royal Flush Blush
with
* OPI Nail Lacquer in A Peony For Your Thoughts

For the lilac nails I used:
* OPI Nail Lacquer in Rumple's Wiggin'
with
* OPI Nail Lacquer in Significant Other Color


I shall definitely be looking out for other trendy nails in the shows - do let me know if you spot any ;)

Love love and inspirationlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment