Sunday 10 June 2012

Instagram (039)

This week has been full of junk food. Bad Ling...

Early Morning on a Bank Holiday... 

Needed a little treat.

Half price <3

BIG Breakfast from McDonald's because I woke up late!

Some Royal Family!

Last half price day - caramel yum yum.

Tartan it up ;)

Friday morning.

Lunch with a friend

No luck :'(

Saturday retail therapyyy

Needed this!

My latest nail treats <3

My Popeye arm XD

I got muscles in my arms! Too bad they're tiny and weak...

Hope you're all doing well!


Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

4 comments:

  1. how can you always go to starbucks and still have such a good figure! >_< secret please! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - it was a bit excessive this week. But I always ask for skinny now! Tastes that same to me :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh, so much food! Looks like you've had a lovely week!

    Stop by and check out my giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugongblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I was very bad this week... hope you had a good week!

      Delete