Friday 17 May 2013

Friday night in...

Hello!!

So earlier today, I decided to spend my day off (I'm working the weekend) a little productive and film a couple of videos! This is me earlier, after I filmed. I didn't actually wear my coral blazer but I love the pop of colour it adds. 

Being still a cripple, I'm spending my Friday night in (not really much different to normal) with my dad on the couch in front of the TV. 


Tuesday brought the end of my Neom Organics Happiness candle but not the end of my happiness as I could start a new scent! 
I'm one of those people that stockpiles candles but can't use the next one until the old one is fully used up!

This candle has actually been waiting for use for almost a whole year! I bought it on my birthday (25th May) last year when I went shopping in Chelsea and treated myself (more than once!) with this beautiful scent:
English Pear & Freesia is definitely my favourite scent from the Jo Malone range. It's so luxurious and sweetens up my room perfectly making it actually feel like spring time, even when the grey skies don't look it!

The Body Shop had a 40% off sale this week and so I thought I'd replenish my stocks:

3 x Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion
1 x Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream
1 x Pomegranite & Raspberry Home Fragrance Oil

All that, saved over £20 (being a member I got another discount along with the 40% off) and free standard delivery! 

It's been a pretty good week, for what it was. I hope you guys are looking forward to the weekend and spare a thought for me sat at home with my leg up and working!

Love love and weeklove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment