Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Body Shop Event - Round 3

Hihi!! Another post today?? I'm on a rollllllllll! Another shorter one coming up today too :P
Oh and I do have formspring! Click here :)

Another event that I recently (two weeks ago) went to was for The Body Shop. This post will also be long and contain photos :P

The event was held in this very posh hotel called The Westbury hotel. It was gorgeous! I made a little "TwinkleTalk" vlog about it which shall be inserted here:



Anyway, so I've got a few pictures to show ya :)

This contains brazil nuts!
The beautiful bloggers :)
Pretty, new shimmer cubes!
Got my hands pampered!
The goody bag!! Very cute :)
and the goodies :P

A few of the girls and I went to Westfield afterwards. I managed to nab a few bits from Inglot and Lush.

A gorgeous friend of mine (shortiee31) got me a few bits from Lush during the valentine's limited edition time. I wasn't able to get to a store myself, so she kindly got me two Magic Mushroom Bubble Bars and the Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
awee, she's so sweet!
Smells just like snowfairy :D

Rebecca (pandadoesmakeup) had the original version/packaging in her bad so I got a picture of two together!
(haha, yeah that's my cheesy grin for ya!)

Love love and thebodyshoplove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I had such a lovely time :)
    Ps. Wowww I look sooo shiny haha!

    ReplyDelete