Thursday 15 March 2012

Dark Purple French Manicure NOTD

It's getting a bit summery - the winds have died down, the sun is beaming and the skies are blue!

But just before the spring/summer seasons fully descend, I thought I'd get in a dark manicure.


Purple is probably the colour of nail polish I own the most of (except maybe blue...) and I have been favouring the lighter, pastel lilac shades lately. 


Two coats of O.P.I. Siberian Nights to get a deep opaque colour and then a quick swipe of O.P.I. It's MY Year to add a shimmery tip. A single coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat seals in the glossiness and prevents chipping until I feel the need to change colours again ;)


What's your favourite dark shade of polish??

Love love and darkpurplelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment