Sunday 25 March 2012

Instagram (028)

Don't forget to SPRING FORWARD!!!!!!!
(ie set your clocks one hour later in the UK)

I have totally failed at writing any posts whatsoever this week. It's been intense and next week will be too :/

I've currently got a few posts half written, so just bear with me and I will get something up soon.

PRIVACY INVASION - although it was entertaining reading what he wrote :)

Driving for 4 hours is tiring.

Spring has deffo arrived!

Helloooo

NOM. (something new to try - I'll let you know how I like it!)

Day with minimal foundation only.

Snack-attack!

My favourite perf. <3 

Saturday morning - off to work :/

Weekend lunch because I needed to. (Also we ran out of bread for sandwiches)

Hot chocolate cafe style ;)


Thanks for sticking by me, I hope you've had a wonderful week :)


Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahah I love the instagramlove! Instagramlove back to you!

    Great post! Love your blog:) Nice photos!

    Follow me back if you want to!

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete