Tuesday 2 February 2010

Pimped Out iPhone & FOTD!

(NB: You will not be able to do this with your phone unless it is jailbroken but I have no instructions for you to do this if your iPhone IS jailbroken. Sorry!)

This is what I have to show for my lighting class XD Haha!! The first few different things you probably notice is that I have a background that isn't black! The only little tiny niggling thing that is annoying is that for icons such as the Bejeweled one, there is a black square around it. The second thing is that there are now 5 icons in every row, including the dock bar at the bottom :) This is great as it fits everything into just two screens (for me!).

If you take a closer look, you'll see that the signal bar and the battery are now purple! So, yeah it was charging when I was taking the photos, but it's purple when its not charging too! My loading circle is also purple! :D There are some other colours you can pick for certain things aswell, such as neon blue, aqua, white, and pink!

Changed my SMS too! This is a boring conversation with my Dad (lol!) but I wanted to show you what it looks like :) There is a weird background to it, but its so pretty anyway! The messages I send out are purple and the ones I receive are pink :D

I changed the Notes so they're purple too, but its a slighty different purple which is a little more blue, but it's still rather cool!


Anyway, onto make-up times and apparently I decided today would be a purple day, so I hinted at a subtle look with a dark muted purple. Here is a FOTD:

I was playing around with my new products from IMATS today! I will be blogging about my experience and all the products I got when I have a little more time. I've made a video haul which I shall be uploading either tonight or tomorrow :) So on my face I have:
* Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120 Soft Sand
*Naked Cosmetics Mineral Powder Foundation in #MPF-04

(Please ignore the bad skin!)
There's something about looking down photos that I really love... maybe it's because they look so arty :P

For my eyes:
*Naked Cosmetics Pigments in Desert Sunset
(from L to R: #DE-01, #DE-02, #DE-05
*Collection 2000 Magi-Length Mascara in 18 Shimmer Black
*Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara in Black/Brown
*Barry M Kohl Pencil in 1 (Black)

For the lips:
*Naked Cosmetics Pigments in Desert Sunset #DE-04
(I just mixed the pigment with a clear gloss)

On my cheeks:
*Illamasqua Blush in Hussy
*ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (I only used the bronzer)


Surprisingly, I felt that my skin looked quite good after the MUFE HD foundation set with a light dusting of Naked Cosmetics powder foundation so I didn't use any concealer!

Totally loving the Naked Cosmetics pigments and I keep playing with them when I'm sat pretending to do work and being bored! Have you ever tried any of their products??

Love love and purplelove!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Lotsss of purple in this post! It's such a great colour on you, and on your iPhone! haha :)
    I have no idea how you did that as I don't have one, but it looks sooo pretty!
    & as for the makeup? Stunning as per usual missy!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete