Friday 9 September 2011

My Very Own Glossy Box!

Glossy Box - how much do you know?

Glossy Box is a great UK service where 5 products are sent to your door for a small fee of £10, every month. (Much like the USA's Birch Box) This means you can try products in your own home, in your own time without the pressure of sales associates. You also don't have to commit to buying a full-sized high-end product without testing it out first.

The wonderful Glossy Box team hosted an event on Thursday evening and I got to create my very own Glossy Box, containing products I wanted!
Choosing five products from their shelves, we got to wrap up the cute little pink box to take home. So here are the items I picked:

1. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Prelude To A Kiss
This shade will most likely become a staple in my collection. The baby nude pink is perfect for delicately polished nails and I can't wait to try the quality!

2. Neal Wolf Silk
This I picked up from first glance. I saw that it was a balm for blow-drying and I thought that it would be perfect for me! I have actually tried this once already and I love the scent :)

3. Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser
Whilst at the event, I heard some raves about this brand and product so I thought I better give it go since my skin has had some weird break outs recently. It also seems to be a hit with those who don't suffer from acne, so good all round!

4. Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
I have always wanted to try Korres products but I just never got around to getting any so I grabbed my chance and nabbed this lip butter!

5. StriVectin Tightening and Sculpting Face & Neck Cream
I picked this up because I'd heard a few good reviews on how amazing this was and wanted to try it out for myself :)

What makes the product choices even better is that behind these products are people who are good and honest and trying to open up the market to their ideas. I love that I've never tried any of these brands before because it gives me something new to get excited about!

As always, I will be reviewing the products I love, either on here or by video on my YouTube account, so do follow/subscribe if you want to!

If you would like to find out more about Glossy Box and the service they offer, visit the Glossy Box website here!

Love love and glossyboxlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. i love glossy box n i am subscribed to them but it is hit and miss sometimes!
    x

    ReplyDelete