I wore this little outfit to the Eylure and Elegant Touch event last Thursday (post on that coming up!) and thought it was cute :)
* Black with small white polkadot strapless dress from China
* Cream sleeveless shirt with pockets from China
* Black shoeboots with triple buckle from Marks & Spencer - I swear these go with any outfit!
* Nude tights - because it was chilly!
* Silver sequinned flower headband from Accessorize
I wore the dress during the day with a long plain black cardigan, but wanted to dress it up a little more. I chose the cream sleeveless shirt to wear almost like a waistcoat but it was a bit long. I kept all the buttons undone but gathered the ends and tied a single knot around my waist to give a cropped 1950's look.
What do you think??
Love love and outfitlove!!