Sunday, 19 February 2012

Instagram (023)

Sorry again for the lack of blog posts... I hope you've enjoyed my nail tutorials though :)

This week is still a bit hectic trying to settle into my work schedule...

Bop It keyring! Still working :D

Work time.

Bright pink seats on the central line

Sneaky pic of me on the train ;)

Sweet message in my Valentine's card from work!

White Hot Chocolate. (forgot to ask for skinny...)

New Spring Summer 2012 Ugg collection :)

On the train back with my gift from Ugg ^_~

Photo booths kinda rock - especially when they make your skin look flawless!

Another day at the office...

Editing a video :)

Car ride pic :P

New book. New love <3

I've read the first chapter and it's awesome. Can't wait to read the rest!

Hope you all had a wonderful week x


Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

5 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind but I nominated you for the Vesatile Blogger Award which you can find here:

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-blogger-award-versatile.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bop It keyring?! NO WAY! Aha, That game brings back so many memories! :')
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I'd personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Post, I like the way you have describes tips and methods for blog optimization. Be sure to go on writing. Waiting around for brand new updates.It is actually packed with resourceful facts.Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  5. the publish is basically informative, you may have mentioned the main points that one ought to stored in thoughts There are many strategies you may have stuffed below and share your great facts.Epicuren

    ReplyDelete