Sunday 26 February 2012

Instagram (024)

Lack of posts again... I have things to post but no time to write! I've been getting up at 6:30 and getting home at 20:00. Then bed by 22:00 to get up the next day... I'm going to try and write some posts this weekend to schedule for the week. SOZ.

On the way to Sunday Family Lunch

Sunset over London from the 11th floor :)

ooooooooh!

First driving lesson in a while...

Pancake with Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream <3

Mum & I messing about before we leave for work LOL

Rubbish hair before chopping off!

Skinny White Caffe Mocha. Yummm

My new hurr by Rush <3

Carnival Day at work so big orange flower in the hair :D

Don't see many lollipop ladies around anymore!

Morning sun <3

Dad & Mother on their Wedding day (10th March 1979)

Me and the Twin Towers in USA (1996?)

Mother and I did a little reminiscing today. Looking through our old photographs and albums :)

Hope you've had a good week as it gets warmer moving into Spring (in the UK anyway!).

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww, you always look so happy in your photos! Your mum looks gorgeous in her wedding dress! Also, I love your hair, curlyyy <3

    Kitty xoxox

    ReplyDelete