Sunday 20 May 2012

Instagram (036)

Hello readers!

How are you doing today? I've had a crazy fun week and I'm thinking next week is going to be great!

Sorry for the lack of posts again, but I've got a few lined up for next week all ready to go :)

I made this!!! I shall be posting about my 6 hours work shortly :)

Jaffa cakes, hot chocolate and a fire.

Caramel macchiato that was way bitter and not sweet enough!

Sunshine and rain but no rainbow :(

Mother treated me to see Legally Blonde the musical!

Sunshine and peace - yeah!!

Sunshine makes the glitter sparkle extra bright :D

Bleeding heart flowers are my fave. Evar <3

Before the cut...

Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes - NOM

This made me smile ^_^

... after hair cut!

Pink oyster card time! OH YEAHHH

Nommy homemade cupcake I was given.


Hope your week went well - same time, same place next week? Okay :D


Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment