Monday 21 February 2011

POTW & Life Update

Hello there!

I thought I'd just remind all of you on here that I make YouTube videos too and that every week I make a Product of the Week video where I pick a product that I'm really loving at that time and give you the low down on it!

This weeks is the Night Treatment Gel from the Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel range.


You can find the product on the Boots website here!

These are just a few piccies from my week if you want to see what I've been up to :P

They changed the Trocadero signs!
They used to be green (for years) but I do like the colourful change they made :)

I was in London with my parents when my dad pointed out someone's put some foamy stuff (his guess was washing up liquid) in the Four Horses of the Apocalypse fountain! Bubbles galore :P

I had lunch with my parents in China Town yesterday. The lanterns are still up from Chinese New Year (well half of them are, they were selling the other half) so I thought I'd do a cheeky heel stretch since it still looks pretty!

It was my housemate's birthday was Friday, so my other housemate and I baked her a scrummy chocolate mud cake, complete with chocolate ganache!

Took a wander to the Thames river, and even in the chilling breeze, it's still so beautiful, don'tcha think?

Love love and POTWlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. Wow,nice pictures! China town looks pretty! Ive been to San Francisco's China Town and it was pretty cool.
    I saw your video on the Boots night treatment gel. I have been wanting to try it out, but unfortunately they don't sell it in the US or on Boot's US website. Is there anyway that maybe I could buy one from you and you could send it to me? If not that is fine, but you could that would be amazing~
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've showed us a picture of the finished cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Town looks so pretty, I love the lanterns! And the Four Horses of the Apocalypse statue is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I'm a child inside so water fountains make me happy. I need to go back down to London again...great photos! And brilliant product review. xxx

    ReplyDelete