Monday 19 December 2011

Daily Nails Challenge - Design 10

Design 10: Alternate 



The left hand:


Alternate nails are something to do when you have two colours you want to use. One nail this colour, the next the other :) But being me, this still looked too plain and I had to jazz it up a little and make it extra festive, so I added the blue ribbons to turn the red nails into presents!

The colours are:
* OPI Nail Lacquer in Red Dazzle
* Nails Inc in Chelsea Embankment
* Nails Supreme Nail Art Pen in Teal Blue (like Migi pens)

Please join in if you like and link your post in the comments!

Love love and challengelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. I really like the red and blue nails; so cute! And the gold glitter is lovely, one of my favourite colours to wear over Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little obsessed with the gold glitter :P thanks x

      Delete