Monday 12 December 2011

Westfield London Collective Clothing Haul!


I went to both London Westfield shopping centres within a few days (both for very short trips) so I did a little collective haul. 

Stratford City has Forever 21 so when I met up with some of my best girlfriends, we headed there. One of them spotted this great deal (normal price) of skinny jeans for £8.75 each!!!!
We all scouted out our sizes and they even had 29" lengths and I managed to get two pairs, one in black and the other a medium denim blue. 

In White City, I headed to Gilly Hicks. I got some Classic Banded Sweatpants and a Diamond Bay jumper both in burgundy (my new favourite clothes colour). 

I adore Gilly's sweatpants. I have some of the Cheeky Butt Boot sweatpants (that have now been discontinued? I posted about them here) and they are so soft and makes you're butt look so good I knew I had to get another pair!

This time I opted for ones which had a band around the ankle because I'm fed up of sweatpants being too long for my short legs! I thought if I have the elastic cuff then they can sit around my ankles and not get in my way. 

The jumper is again super soft and is supposed to be fitted, but is actually a little big on me! I thought it would be alright being a small (didn't have time to try on) but glad I checked on the returns policy, as with the receipt you can return anytime!

I also grabbed a cream round neck knitted jumper and a dusty rose lace tank top in H&M :)

Love love and haullove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment: