'Tis the season and all that, but unlike most people I'm not going to be personally celebrating.
However, I have treated myself to a few things and if I was in the position of receiving presents, this is what I would like to see!
So, if the person you're buying for is anything like me, this is what they/I want:
1. (The BIG present!) iPhone 4S
Preferably in white, but we are not that fussy (yes, we are). Black looks chic anyway! Also, any size is fine - 16gb is plenty :)
2. (something funky from a friend) Paperchase Kista Take Out Cup
Addicted to coffee or not, this is cute and will save the environment if you use it when you buy your drink from a shop! There are other brands & designs too if your gift-receiver isn't into this style.
3. (Stocking Filler!) Nails Inc Glitterati Gift Set
Glitter is a pain to remove from the nails but it's oh so pretty and three different colours will get you at least a big kiss on the cheek!
4. (One for the grans) Pyjamaramas
These lovely bottoms from Boux Avenue are super soft and very warm for Christmas morning!
5. (boy who's just a friend? maybe not after this) Sterling Silver Necklace
I got this necklace on my travels in Singapore. Just pick something small and elegant that can be worn everyday and into the night! Sterling silver isn't too expensive and suits almost every girl.
6. (a monthly surprise much better than a magazine subscription) Beauty Box
There are quite a few on the market. Do a little bit of research to get the best option!
(For reference: UK boxes include Carmine, The Glossy Box, Boudoir Prive, Amaraya, feelunique.com - may be others too)
7. (another stocking filler) Neom Luxury Organics
To be quite honest, anything by this brand is divine but if you're unsure, go with the Mini Bath Oil Set. 5 fragrances to find your favourite, and they can be used in the shower too!
8. (little friendly gift) Diary
It's coming up to the end of 2011 and time to get on with 2012 so a brand spanking new diary is something any girl can get on with!
9. (something for fun times ahead and your tummy!) Cook Book
Well, its more a bake book... Look at the amazing yumminess!!! Mine is a mini little one from The Hummingbird Bakery - I totally recommend their red velvet cupcakes!
10. (a little bit special!) Spa Gift Voucher
Whilst money is impersonal, spa vouchers show you cared enough to go to the place to get it. Also, we like being pampered and know what treatments we want!
I hope this helps you out a little. Don't leave all your shopping 'til Christmas eve though :P
Love love and happygiftinglove!!