Sunday 25 December 2011

Instagram (015)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Lots of festive red cups for me this week! I've been working hard (and now I'm sick with a cold... silly supervisor passing it around to everyone) and so treated myself to lots of sugar :D

Hope you're all having a great day!

Red Cup #1

Giant baubles are a winner :P

Penguin Hello Kitty! D'awwwwww :')

Baby fishies - yay for a camera that can focus!

Razzle Dazzle (from the Dec 2011 Glossy Box)

Red Cup #2

Had a check up at the dentist with the prettiest window display! (My teeth are great btw)
 
Bow in my hair for work :D

Red Cup #3

The best house deco I've seen IRL

Mother and I baked some curry puffs (like little pasties)

and also some puff pastry cheese twists :)

Red Cup #4

Big Gold Bow I wore to work on Christmas Eve :P
 
Christmas dinner a day early!
Off to my aunt's today and we're having Chinese food so mother cooked our Xmas dinner a day early :D It was delish! 

Good thing I get skinny milk in my Starbucks, otherwise I'd get so fat! Also, the people who work there must think I'm addicted ;)

Love love and extraspecialchristmasinstagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment