Wednesday 11 January 2012

Clarisonic Diary - Day 3

I was very much looking forward to using the Clarisonic again today. I just got out the shower and the only thing that did disappoint me was that one minute isn't actually very long. The sonic pulses really feel therapeutic and this time I counted in my head for each section. 

I believe you can use the Clarisonic twice a day (morning & evening) but trying not to irritate my skin too much, I'm only using it in the evening for now. 

I didn't wear any make up today so I didn't have to worry about my eyes. After cleansing with the device, I just rinsed my face of any left over residue. My skin does feel so smooth and clean after use and I feel the after products (ie moisturisers) are really getting sucked into the skin. 

I do have a few blemishes but I don't think these are due to the Clarisonic as they were appearing before I began using it. 


Love love and clarisoniclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment