Sunday 15 January 2012

Clarisonic Diary - Day 7

Wow. This is possibly the first time I've done a post on a Sunday that wasn't an Instagram one in a while!

I wore quite heavy eye make up today so I did remove it before I cleansed my face. I noticed the brush was getting stained again though. I thought I'd give it a little cleanse so I used one pump of the Superdrug Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash and just used my finger to gently work the cleanser into the bristles. I rinsed it under my shower and the bristles did seem a lot cleaner after.

I love feeling the deep clean I get with my Clarisonic after wearing a medium-full coverage foundation. It helps me feel more secure that I'm not clogging my pores and that I can let my skin fully repair and heal overnight. 

There's nothing much else to report. Skin seem fine and all!

I think I'll leave this diary for now. No purging has happened so I think it's safe to say I'm good with the Clarisonic. I'll update you in another weeks time :)

Love love and clarisoniclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment