Thursday 12 January 2012

Clarisonic Diary - Day 4

Last night I kept feeling my skin as my head was lain against my pillow. It was so soft and it hasn't changed since I woke up! It's as if I have a smoothing primer on my skin but I know I've only got moisturiser on. 

I only rinse my face in the morning and apply The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion. I found even normal cleansing my face twice a day irritated it so I'm definitely sticking to using the Clarisonic in the evenings only for now. 

I did notice a tiny little white head right beside my eye when I woke up but it's nothing major and with a little help of Origins Super Spot Remover, I'm positive it will be fully gone by the next two days. Also, my other blemishes are diminishing. Hooray!

Still amazed at how great the Clarisonic makes my skin feel after I use it! I didn't have to worry about my eyes again today as I only wore foundation, concealer and lipstick. When I was rinsing off the residue cleanser, my skin just felt so smooth!

I did notice the bristles looking a bit dull already so I rinsed them under my shower quite well and then noticed a little bit of residue on the edge of the brush head. I took off the brush and rinsed inside as well. You're only supposed to do this once a week but it never hurts to clean it more often. 

So from what I can tell so far, the Clarisonic is working well and I'm not purging... yet.


Love love and clarisoniclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment