Sunday 1 January 2012

Instagram (016)

Happy 2012!!!!!!!

2011 was a pretty good year but I think 2012 can be even better! Wishing you all the best for the times to come :)

My parents bought me a new camera for Xmas :D

Got me a mini hot water bottle penguin in the sale!

Pink cassette tape iPhone case :P:

My pyjama playsuit came!!
 
Huge orange flower in my hair :)

Original Glaze.
 
Sparkle-fied my nails for NYE!

NYE. 

Pret lunch with mother whilst we were in Westfield :D

Beautiful Kurt Geigers <3

New Lipsy dress I bought in the sale :)

Dune, on sale, my size but still expensive :(

I had to try it on... wishing so hard...

It's gonna be a happy new year :')

Another year gone...

Sorry this is late! Forgive me because I had work today. I hope you all had a great time last night and enjoy my last pictures from 2011.

Love love and happynewyearinstagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment