Friday 27 January 2012

The rush is never ending OOTD


This is the outfit I wore out for a friend's birthday. There is a small keyhole in the back of the lace at the top, but my hair covered it. 


* Elsa Rose Lace Bodycon Dress in Wine from Motel Rocks
* Long Peacock Necklace from Accessorize (It got caught up in the lace from my dress so I didn't end up wearing it out of the house)
* Black Tights
* Black shoeboots with triple buckle from Marks & Spencer


My body shape is actually quite weird. My top half is a size smaller than my bottom half... so you can probably see a bit of ruffling at the sleeves. The shoulder area was a tad large too but I made it work :)


For my make up, I kept it quite simple as the dress is so loud being a wine red and lace! I darkened up my eyes from the day by blending brown eyeshadow into the crease. I also wore eyeliner on the outer edges. 


No blush, I just used bronzer so give my face some definition. I only had one lipstick with me (Revlon Pink In The Afternoon) so I applied that and used GOSH Light'n Glaze in 05 over the top.


I think the wine shade puts a spin on the black lace dress that everyone seems to have. What do you think??


Love love and outfitlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii love your dress hun! im buying the same one for my friends 18th!.. did you get the size 8 is it long in length xxx

    ReplyDelete