Sunday 29 January 2012

Instagram (020)

So this week has been up and down. I think I've lost my blogging mojo :/

Chinese New Year has begun!!! It's actually a 16 day celebration starting on the eve :P

Our decorated hallway!

A poster of the money god - it reads: Money God has arrived!
 
My first red packet (from my parents!) - these little envelopes contain money and are given as gifts from the elders.

I was all excited on CNY day :D

Chinatown all lantern-ed up <3

Sticky Toffee Pudding that was way too sweet, I would be diabetic if I ate it all.
 
Minimal makeup because my skin felt good :)

Early Friday morning hello photo :P

Yummiest thing in Pret A Manger

My belated Xmas present!!!! How cute O_O

I hope you are all keeping well.

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment