Sunday 22 January 2012

Clarisonic Diary - Week 2

Bah! Sorry this is a little late...

You see, I've been a sick bunny the past week. The flu has kept me in bed and not doing much else other than watching films, taking meds and sleeping. 

I have been using my Clarisonic though and it's still giving me that great skin feeling! I went one day without  using it as I stayed at a friend's house and didn't pack it (also we went out for a birthday and got home at 4ish) but I wasn't craving to use it and I felt that two wipes sufficiently took off all my make up.

I have noticed a few little bumps on my forehead but they seem to have subsided and that might've just been from my pores going crazy as my fever kept going hot and cold - by that I mean I was shivering from being so cold and then 4 hours later I was sweating from being so hot :/

Other than that, no miraculous improvements on my skin but I have noticed that I haven't been getting any blemishes *touch wood* since I've been using it! So all's good there :)

So next update in another week :)

Love love and clarisoniclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment