Saturday 28 January 2012

Clarisonic Diary - Week 3

Things with the Clarisonic have been great! Still the same feeling I get when I use it and I do look forward to my daily shower. I find that the bristles seem to stain when I've been wearing foundation so I just make sure I use a bit of Superdrug Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash to really clean off the bristles after use.

I do have a few little blemishes but I don't think this is due to the Clarisonic so I think it's now safe to say I didn't go through that 'purging phase'! My skin care routine must've been quite good before and I'm glad the products I like are still doing well for me.

Thought I'd just give a little mention to Victoria (Birdcage Beauty) who had purchased the Clarisonic Mia (in yellow which is what I wanted, and she wanted the lavender!) around the same time. She's written a little about it and she'll be updating her experience as well. Here is a link to her first week.

Next update in another week's time! (I'm thinking of doing an updated skin routine video too)

Love love and clarisoniclove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment