Wednesday 30 November 2011

Daily Nails Challenge!! (Intro)

The lovely Mandy (itsamandything) suggested I do this nails challenge! 

The original list is on Let them have Polish! if you want to check it out, but I doubt I'll quite have time to do 31 designs in one month! So, I'm going to pick my favourites and do 16, so one every other day (or there abouts) posting at 12pm! 

Design 1: Polka Dots
Design 2: Stripes
Design 3: Diagonals 
Design 4: Flowers
Design 5: Hearts

Design 6: Tribal Print
Design 7: Animal Print
Design 8: Half Moons
Design 9: Tips
Design 10: Alternate

Design 11: Gradient/Ombre
Design 12: Rainbow
Design 13: Stamped (e.g. Konad)
Design 14: Duo-chrome
Design 15: Shiny

Design 16: Glitter!!

I'm going to start tomorrow, so wish me luck :)

Please join in if you like and link your post in the comments!

Love love and challengelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun! I'm going to try to do it everyday!

    Blog: http://acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete