Thursday 10 November 2011

Haul - MAC Glitter and Ice! (swatches)


Don't you love the packaging??

The silver boxes completely complement the snow white patent plastic of the products! 

Here's a closer look:

* MAC Nail Polish in Festive Finery (Crème)
~ Super sparkle white ~
* MAC Nail Polish in Unconditionally Fabulous (Frost)
~ Dirty midtone greyed violet ~
* MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate!
~ Pale pink with pearl ~
* MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Snow Season
~ Soft taupe melange ~


I also got this product from Bobbi Brown as I wanted a good cream-to-powder foundation.
This is the Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation in Beige 3, which I was matched to by the lovely sales assistant. 

It comes with a sponge but she applied the cream with a flat foundation brush. This gives a better finish and probably the method I'll use myself, just keeping the sponge for on-the-go use when I need to touch up. I love the creamy formula of the product and how light it felt on the skin when it was applied.

If you're thinking about purchasing from a high(er)-end brand for foundation, you should deffo head to a counter to get matched first. 

I also made a video so you can hear me get excited and talk through all the products I got!


EDIT: Since you can't see the swatches very clear in the video, I took some pics for you.

With flash:

Without flash, no editing:


They're so pigmented with sparkles and flecks of glitter, the light just bounces off them and reflects right back atcha! 

Have you tried the Bobbi Brown compact before? 
Will you be getting anything from MAC's Glitter and Ice collection??

Love love and haullove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. I love the MAC products, especially the eyeshadows when they're mixed! I want them! xx

    ReplyDelete