Wednesday 9 November 2011

French Manicure with added sparkle! NOTD

This NOTD is a little conservative for me, but since I only just started working in this place, I didn't want to overwhelm them with crazy nail art so I did a simple French manicure.


The day after, I went up to London to see some friends and watch some fireworks so I thought I'd jazz up my manicure with some glitter! (I didn't quite have enough time to re-do them into a different design...)


I actually tried this look with silver glitter but it didn't look quite right and so I removed it, but I think this looks really snazzy and cute!


Think I'll try this technique with some other colours!


(I'm thinking of getting festive with gold glitter tips and a red glitter stripe!)


Will you try this glittery addition to a plain French manicure??

Love love and glitterlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. cute manicure. I always love adding a little something to make a plain french manicure so I don't get bored with it so fast:)

    ReplyDelete