Monday 28 November 2011

MAC Unconditionally Fabulous NOTD



This lovely glittery number is from the MAC Glitter and Ice collection for Winter 2011.



Unconditionally Fabulous Nail Lacquer is a Frost finish and described by MAC as Super sparkle white. At first glance, this sparkle seems rather common, but I actually think it would be quite difficult to find a dupe!


I think this is best used as a topper polish, adding sparkle to any other colour as a base. 


I've just applied it over MAC Festive Finery which I've already written a NOTD post for.


(eeek bad tipwear!)


Also, I did two layers over plain nails to show you how it looks. 


Not really a fan of it on plain nails, and I think to get it opaque you'd need plenty of coats (at least 5!).


I do LOVE any glitter polish, even with the pain of getting it off after!

What do you think of MAC Unconditionally Fabulous??

Love love and unconditionallyfabulouslove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment