Sunday 20 November 2011

Instagram (010)

Hello :) 

Many many red cups this week! I totally am on time too :D

Red bow in my side plait :)

Spent a little while finding Wally!

Bringing back my signature plait.

Free coke glass from McD's

They gave me 4 shots of syrup. Hello, diabeties :/

Baby red cup! (Espresso cup)

These were brought back from USA!


Kopparberg and a hearty roast dinner.

Let's rediscover why we're best friends.

This card is cute!!!

Tribal Nails I did for a guest post :D

Side plait with flowerrr

Skinny, extra syrup, no whip.

First class flowers at the airport.

Business class flowers at the airport!

Sent off my brother and sis-in-law to Malaysia on Wednesday, hence the flowers at the airport desks. They flew business class (my brother's company paid) and are relocating to Hong Kong, where my brother's new job will be. I will miss them dearly but I know we'll meet again soon. I'm hoping to visit them out there sometime :)

 My usual red cup order: 
Tall skinny decaf Toffee Nut Latte with extra syrup.
(the decaf depends on the time of day - before 2pm then I will have normal)

What's your red cup order??

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these photos! Looks like a good week to me :) think I may head out later and get a mcdonalds so I can get a glass, and a starbucks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ling! My favourite has always been the hazelnut latte but since it's xmas, definitely in the xmas red cup mood =) x

    ReplyDelete