Sunday 13 November 2011

Instagram (009)

Again with the late post... sorry!

Weekend has been a little busy as things with the fam are going on and so haven't been with my laptop enough to have written this previously.

Lots of food this week. Yummy sweet food. AND Starbucks red cups!!!!!!!!!!
   
My brother has passed his rubik's cube to me.

Played about with a new design, tutorial coming up next :)

I like my hair, so peace!!!

Tall Skinny Decaf Toffee Nut Latte with an extra shot of syrup <3
 I got the same quote as before though...

GlossyBox Mini Red Velvet Lola Cupcake :P

Oxford Street Christmas Lights.

Creme Brulee
Buttermilk Pancakes with banana, strawberries, maple syrup and bacon!
  
Yay new nail polishes!!!

GLITTERRR

Sainsbury's White Chocolate and Raspberry cookies are delish.

My new Bobbi Brown foundation!
Hope you had a fun week :)

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. love instagram
    btw where are those really glittery nail polish from?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a review on the nail glitters that will be up tomorrow :) x

      Delete