Thursday 24 November 2011

Lipsy Lace Bow Headband. #

Lipsy is a brand I'm quite a fan of. I own two Lipsy dresses and always lust after more! 

(Don't you love the logo? It has an L and a heart!!!!)


Whilst I was grabbing the Models Own Beetlejuice trio on ASOS, I decided to have a browse at the sale and found this little Lipsy gem for £6 (down from £12) and thought it was super cute and I had to have it!


The colour is ivory, but the floral lace is actually more of a champagne shade with gold shimmery thread running through it.  


The bow is definitely over-sized but I love bows in my hair and any size is great! (I'd say the bigger the better, I have some huge bows in my collection but I like the smaller, cuter ones too!) It's a double bow, so it has two layers, with the top one ever so slightly smaller than the other. 


Lace was such a big trend when I went to China a few months ago and I got caught up in a lace state of mind where I wanted to buy everything that was lace! Although I've moved away from collecting lace, I still do love grabbing some every now and again :)

 Here are some pictures of me wearing it.


What do you think of this lace headband??

Love love and lacelove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment