Tuesday 29 November 2011

From the pink carpet...

... to my pink bag!!

Last Thursday saw the launch of the 8th Boux Avenue store (opened by the owner, Theo Paphitis!) which was right in my home town of Guildford. I was lucky enough to attend as press to bring you my thoughts from the pink carpet and you can check out my post on the store here :)


I was given a very generous £20 gift card in my goody bag along with some yummy extra delights too!


I received the White Chiffon (Lily, Jasmine, Elderflower) Hand Cream and the Rose Petal Lip Balm, along with some Pink Mix (pink leopard print) Tatiana Brazilian Briefs. 

We love to feel boudoir beautiful so the Boux Avenue bath and body range is created to bring a dash of beauty to your glamorous life. We infuse silk proteins and sensual oils of the finest quality into all our bath time beauties to ensure you feel delicious and indulgent - always.



Of course I spent my £20 gift card (and a bit more!) at the launch. There was a good deal on sleepwear which I took advantage of - buy two items, save £10!


They lovingly gift-wrapped my purchases with their signature pink lace tissue paper and scented white fake petals in a Boux Avenue box, making it feel very luxurious :)


I opened the box to wonderfully neatly packaged products and the beautiful Boux Avenue boudoir scent. Mmm... *sniff sniff*


I picked up these Casey Check Flannel Pyjama Pants first! The material is super soft and snuggly, and the pockets are a great addition for when you're lounging around.


I also grabbed some Chunky Knit Pom Pom Mule Slippers to keep my feet cosy as the nights get colder. My tootsies are very snug in the faux fur lining ^__^

Have you got any Boux Avenue sleepwear?

Love love and bouxlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment