Sunday 27 November 2011

Instagram (011)

Hello :)

No red cups this week, only ventured to Starbucks once and I ate in!

Let's play among the stars.

Mr Blobby Nails :P Haha!

I drown my strudel with cream...

Vampy lippy!

Typical breakfast for me this week - love a crumpet.

My head is round like a sphere :P

Turned my phone sideways to be different :)

Flower petals on my nails <3

Boux Avenue Goodies (Y)

Lunch @ Starbucks!

Light Refraction making a rainbow! Science FTW

Christmas lights in town :D

Mr B has a new look!

17 Goodies to play with!!
Grey Magnetic Nail Polish by 17 - pretty patterns!

Hope you're all doing well :) 

Sad there's no red cups, I shall have to get back on it next week! I did spend on some things this week though. Also, I need to go back and visit the hot Starbucks guy lots :P

How was your week??

Love love and instagramlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment