Tuesday 22 November 2011

MAC Festive Finery NOTD


When I was browsing the new MAC Glitter and Ice collection, I spotted this and my heart did a little jump. 


This is Festive Frenzy Nail Lacquer which is a Crème finish. Described by MAC as Dirty midtone greyed violet, it's not a colour that I own, or have quite seen before. (There are a few similar shades in my collection, but this one is a lot darker and more wintery!)


I just think the greyed midtone-ness makes the colour very sophisticated. 


It's beautiful and goes with many environments - work, nights out etc!


A neutralized colour which allows your personality to show through, but just at a muted volume. 


Will you be picking up Festive Finery??

Love love and festivefinerylove!!
Toffee xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice! I like this dark colors in fall and winter. (:

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete