Tuesday 15 November 2011

You can win if you dare OOTD


So Thursday evening, I skipped along to the Motel Rocks event in their wonderful showroom just behind Oxford Street. 


I was debating what dress to wear, but I finally settled on a Motel Rocks dress that I got recently. Why not wear Motel to Motel. eh?


I actually bought this online in the sale on ASOS and didn't realize the panel in the middle that goes all the way around is actually see-through but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package! I like the way it breaks up the outfit, like adding a belt but it's already in-built to the dress :P


This is the Summer Wallflower Erica dress. 

 
* Dress from Motel Rocks
* Thick Black Tights from New Look


* Black Shoeboots with Gold Studded Detail from Primark
* Rose Gold Bead Bracelet on Dark Purple thread from TLC Treasures
* Owl Necklace from Primark
* Cream Bow & Rose Earrings from Topshop


Love love and outfitlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The dress is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the personal question but what size is the dress? I want to buy it but can't decide which size to go for! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete