Wednesday 23 November 2011

Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation Review

I made a video reviewing the Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation :)


I would deffo recommend this product for someone with oily or combination skin. It is an oil-free cream-to-powder compact foundation. 

For your reference, I am NC25 in MAC and for this foundation I am Beige 3.

Products in this video:
~ Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation in Beige 3
~ Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
~ The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF15

What Bobbi Brown products would you recommend??

Love love and foundationlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

FTC: All items in this video were bought by me. I did not receive payment for this video and I am not affliated with any company. This did not affect my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Hello may u pls be so kind to make a application tutorial from start to finish. I love this product too but I don't apply the studio fix powder on top. But I do want to see how you apply and maybe I will learn some good tips from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I will be doing a tutorial on how I apply this very soon :)

      Delete