Monday 7 November 2011

Haul - Job Hunting Depresses Me...

The other day I went to town with a thick pile of CVs in search of a job.
EDIT: I got one! Just a little Christmas part-time thing, but still!

I had to visit a few shops anyway and so I picked up a few essential things, and then a few little treats to soothe my depressive state.

First of all, I stopped off at The Body Shop as I had run out of moisturizers. 
There also was an offer on for £5 off skincare products so I didn't have to spend as much.


I got two of the Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 as I use this like crazy, and one of the Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream. 

Then I popped into Lush because I wanted to awe over the new Christmas products and have a ponder at the Halloween ones. 


I grabbed the most perfectly shaped Magic Wand Bubble Bar which I know I'm going to love. Hello, it's solid snow fairy in a bubble bar!!!!! 
(Also, I read a stunning review the day before and knew I had to have it - more on that later)


"Re-usable Bubble Bar. Swish this enchanted Snow Fairy scented wand around your bath again, again and again for lots and lots of candy scented, magic filled bath time bubbles."

Then, whilst inquiring in H&M I spotted some lovely sale items and picked three things up for £3 each!


Yes, two are the same shirt in different colours but for £3, I really don't mind. And I think the dots are really cute!


And then this cute top which is very summery, but again for £3 I can deal with it sitting in my wardrobe for a while :)


I made a video showing my purchizzles if you prefer listening to my voice :)


Hope you liked my cheeky little haul and I will deffo be reviewing the Magic Wand Bubble Bar from Lush ASAP!

Love love and haullove!!
Toffee xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. The Lush holiday packaging is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! The lush magic wand bubble bar looks so cute I must go pick one up.

    ReplyDelete