Wednesday 2 November 2011

What a treasure!!


I recently made a little purchase with Nicola (nicolavc86) on her jewellery website TLC Treasures. I knew this would be a great little birthday gift for a friend of mine and I wanted to treat myself too!


I had a custom made round beaded bracelet of a dark purple band with rose gold beads. I quite liked the look of the black, but wanted a little hint of colour and dark purple just suited perfectly :)


I also ordered my friend a custom made one with a royal blue band and gold beads. 


Unfortunately, on the wrist, the rose gold isn't as rosy but it still looks great! 


This is the inside of the bracelet but I think you could actually turn the bracelet inside out and where it with this pattern on the outside as it looks really pretty. 


The bracelets are adjustable and the knot is very secure. Nic also will make the bracelets to size! 
My friend is tiny and has super small wrists...


What do you think of these little treasures? Would you like to purchase one?

(also, just as a side note, these bracelets are currently on a BOGOF offer!)

Love love and braceletlove!!
Toffee xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment